At CIMO Ophthalmological Clinic we are specialists in treating cataracts by means of micro laser surgery. The ophthalmologist Dr. Julián Cezón is an expert in cataract surgery.
If you are over 60 and you notice:
- Less sight
- Blurred or opaque vision
- Faded colours (especially whites appearing yellowed)
- Glare. Car lights, lamps or sunlight seem to be too bright. A halo around lights.
- You cannot see well at night. You don’t feel confident driving at night.
- Double vision or multiple images in one eye.
- Frequent changes in the prescription of your glasses or contact lenses.
- You confuse certain colours (black for blues or purples)
It is likely you have cataracts in one eye.